Each ball weighs differently, causing each one to bounce to a specific height, and when precisely placed in the dust pans and thrown down… 2013
Research shows that young children develop one of three attachment styles to their parent, or main caregiver. This affects the way they attach to their partners in adulthood. The three types of attachment are:
1. Secure attachment
- Securely attached children become upset when their caregivers leave, and are happy when they return.
- When frightened, they seek comfort from the parent or caregiver.
- Contact initiated by a parent is readily accepted by securely attached children; they greet the return of a parent with positive behavior.
- Although these children can be comforted by others in the absence of a parent or caregiver, they clearly prefer their parents to strangers.
- Parents of securely attached children tend to play more with their children.
NUMEROLOGY - Personality Number: The first impression people have of you. It either welcomes and intrigues them, or it causes them to lose interest.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Consonants from your name
- Pythagorean number system (chart above)
- Follow steps 1 - 3
time old dilemma
Moleskine sketches turned into illustrations by Daniel Jamie Williams.